Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Watch Singham Movie Online Free

What is your secret luxury item? Do you crave after a super car, a ridiculously expensive watch, a beach house at Malibu or a yacht moored in St. Tropez? Mine is getting on a plane and turning left.
I make my living as an internet marketer, in other words I have websites that promote various items in the make money online niche. Just about every aspect of the lifestyle of an internet marketer is wonderful. I work from home, I have no boss, I do not commute each day to some drab office, I choose who I want to associate with and my bank balance looks pretty rosy.
I can conduct my business almost entirely online, indeed I only need my trusty laptop and an internet connection to get the wheels of my modest empire rolling. There is however one element of the lifestyle that causes me concern.
Every so often, usually in the USA, there will be an event that I feel I really ought to attend. This will be a get together of like minded people from the internet marketing world. Most of these events are highly rewarding. It is rare to come away from one without picking up some nugget of information that can make a real difference in my business.
Those two horrible words
I am based in Europe, in fact in London England and even the east coast of America is almost three and a half thousand miles away and when it comes to flying that conjures up the two dreaded words, long haul! Long haul flying is uncomfortable, tedious and mind-numbingly boring.
Sitting in an aluminum tube forty thousand feet off the ground with strangers who could well be carrying the next illness that you are about to suffer from is not my idea of fun.
The onboard experience
Read a book, do some work, watch a movie, oh really. The incessant drone of the engines makes these three occupations somewhere between unpleasant and impossible. It is possible through advanced glazing techniques to make our homes near sound proof, why can't this be achieved on aircraft?
Then we have the periodic thrill of refreshments. Containers are thrust in front of you that defy opening and if you do manage to gain access without inflicting second degree burns on yourself or your neighbor what delights await you? Some of the concoctions that I have experienced over the years would justify another article.
The solution
Get on the plane and turn left into first or at the very least business class. Apart from the greater comfort there is the option of having your meal soon after take off then spending the rest of the flight asleep. Oblivious to the sufferings of those condemned to economy you circumnavigate the globe happily comatose thanks to the free champagne.
In addition you are chauffeur driven to and from the airport, you gain access to a lounge that acts as a haven away from the madding crowd.
I bother to fly at all
A further problem arises to spoil this idyll
The airline that I most frequently use charges around five times the economy rate for first class. I belong to a generation that is plagued by having to justify extravagance. Can I guarantee that I will, at the very least, earn back this indulgence by what I learn at the event I'm attending?
The combination of conscience and restricted funds makes my experience of the dizzy heights of business and first class travel rare. However I am determined to make getting on a plane and turning left the norm rather than the exception.